Location: InterContinental Resort Mauritius, Balaclava Fort, Balaclava
Date: 15th - 16th March 2018
The 2nd Pension Funds and Alternative Investment Africa Conference has been designed to provide a comprehensive view of pension funds and African capital markets. It will highlight key trends and future industry issues while bringing together institutional investors, private equity players and stakeholders to identify challenges and opportunities on the continent.
This year, together with a carefully chosen Advisory Committee, the programme has been designed to delve deeper and will consist of more one-on-one meetings and focus sessions.
Some of the 2018 topics will include:
- The potential impact of pension funds on Africa’s economic development
- Investment avenues From Mauritius To Africa focus session
- Institutional and private investment In Southern Africa
- Private equity as an asset class
- Understanding the benefits of investing in hedge Funds
- Closing the infrastructure gap
- SWF’s, ETFs and other growing African funds
For more information, please visit the event website or register here.